Our pet policy is simple. We welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for zero fees or deposits, as long as they are cute, adorable and well-behaved!
- We do advise that you bring your own pet bed or blanket and pet food to the hotel. Pets are not permitted on the hotel beds or furniture.
- Food and water bowls with fresh mineral water is available in your room.
- Pet Concierge Service with details on local dog walkers, sitters, groomers, dog boutiques, veterinarians
- Pets must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds and are never to be left unattended.
- Tiled flooring can be expected in our Dog Friendly Bedrooms which offer under floor heating.
- Nearby park for strolls
For the consideration of other guests, pets are not permitted in the hotel bar and restaurants, excluding dogs for the visually impaired. Should you wish to enjoy a meal, your dog is welcome in our heated beer garden, Mother Reilly’s Bar & Restaurant.
There is no additional charges for your pets’ stay. One pet only per room. When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel’s pet policies and to pay any additional cleaning fees which may be incurred during your stay.
We have dedicated Pet Friendly rooms here at the Uppercross Hotel which are available to book directly on our website. Simply enter your stay dates and choose a Pet Friendly Room from the available selection.
As we have strictly allocated hotel rooms for guests with pets, customers are required to contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly guestroom should the online availability be acceded. The Hotel reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged.